Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas or Not, Holiday or Not


Hi everyone!
My warmest greetings to all of you. Not just holiday greetings here, but good-every-day, good-for-everyone, no-expiry-date greetings. Simply put, the best kind I can possibly send you! I hope you are having the most wonderful time. If you're not yet a follower of this blog, I won't ask where you've been hiding (But if it's a great place, please volunteer to tell!). I'm just asking you, very nicely, to jump onboard because we're having fun here. And even more of it later!     

Behind the Feature Image:
This one happened to be a Christmas art but I hope it brightens your day whether or not you celebrate any holiday at all. This was a gift pastel painting I did a few of years ago. Long story short, the original painting had been water-damaged. (Hot water tank disaster + unprotected artwork = ...... ). I'm thinking a mushy roll of paper but I am glad I didn't see it or even know about it until a lot later. And aren't we grateful for scanners and digital files? I might attempt a remake or get more prints going on so I can offer more to anyone who is interested. For now, some prints are available up to size 5x5 inch (The 3x3 had become the magic size here because of the holiday frames sold at Indigo and other bookstores this season.) These prints are available at my Etsy and Artfire as singles. If you would like to order multiples, simply contact me at one of these shops and I will do my best to help you.
           
Peace, love, and pretty colours,
Rafika