Thursday, April 14, 2011

Together Once Again


Hi everyone!

I hope your week is going capital-G great so far! :)
I wanted to leave you a note today about the "Together" black-and-white print I recently added to FAB shop. Being a major colouring ninja, I must admit that I sometimes forget to put the black-and-white version of my works for you to grab. That would be until someone asks about them or I see all the coloured works and think "This one would look interesting in black and white..."

DING!
Isn't that how it was before all that colouring fiesta?

So that's pretty much how this version of "Together" finally made it out! Full details of the print had been posted in the shop. Simply click on the image above to visit its order page. The most important thing is that all purchased prints will be hand-embellished by me using archival black ink so every print is truly special :)
   
Peace, love, and pretty colours!
Rafika