Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Floral Concerto No.1

Hi everyone,

Here comes a big Yay to a new original! : Floral Concerto No.1.

If each plant in a garden play a sound just like they play their part in creating the gorgeous view we see, I imagine we would hear the best music ever played!

Floral Concerto No.1
Original painting. Not a print or reproduction.
Ink on matte paper
8.5 x 8.5 inch

Included in this piece are nine of my fantasy plants:
From the top left corner:
1. Bright-eyed Flower
2. Solitude Leaf
3. Pinwheel Rose
4. The Pollen Queen
5. Dotted Zebra Tulip
6. Peapod Lupine
7. Twin Bud Wildflowers
8. Sunshine Daisy
9. The Goddess' Hair

This item had been listed in my shop. Loving what you see? Please run and get it before anybody else does :)

On the side note, my Tumblr is back on tumbling and my Pinterest boards are joyfully pin-attacked so I hope to see you there having fun!

Peace, love, pretty colours,
Rafika