Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Printables!

Hi everyone!

It's a snowy day here in Vancouver area so I am going out in just a little bit to see the city in its all-white theme (Some rain and big puddles here and there but hey...the rest is perfection!)

Before I get too excited and forget why I even turned this computer on, here is your update on the newest items from FAB shop. I had added these mod digital sheets that you can print at home. There are note pages, journaling spots, speech bubbles, and others in very cool colours. Availability might vary at FAB Etsy shop and Artfire studio, but you can always let me know if you can't find what you are looking for at either of those outlets. To go to the individual listing, simply click on the images above. Details on how to purchase and download -plus more colour choices and project ideas- had been posted in the shop. Please come by and feel free to leave me a message there if you need custom colours. I'd be happy to start working with you so you can get crafting as soon as possible! :)

Peace, love, and pretty colours,
Rafika