Sunday, March 21, 2010

New at FAB online store!





Hi everybody,

This is the new Fika's art box blog. From now on I will be posting news from FAB online store and sharing my favorite finds with all of you!

I listed quite a few new items on FAB Etsy store yesterday. There will be a theme of the week every now and then and next week it's Travel Week! -expect lots of items featuring famous cities and world cultures. Music Week had passed but don't worry if you are a music fan because so am I! That one awesome theme will definitely come around again.

Well that's my little update for today. I'm going off to treat this day like a Sunday: enjoyable and Very Enjoyable :) Please subscribe and connect with FAB from your favorite sites. Links are on your right anytime you need them.

Have a great weekend!